Price includes chauffeur for the day from most locations. Chauffeur service can be arrange from Rome, Florence, Fiumicino Airport, Civitavecchia or any place else for that matter...
We can arrange for you to stay at a lovely agriturismo or hotel nearby so that you can further immerse yourself in the Umbrian experience!
We can arrange for you to stay at a lovely agriturismo or hotel nearby so that you can further immerse yourself in the Umbrian experience! Chauffeur service can be arrange from Rome, Florence, Fiumicino Airport, Civitavecchia or any place else for that matter!
You can choose from the following itineraries to start your day;
- Gothic Orvieto (Signorelli frescoes, cathedral, shopping for olive wood, ceramics, artisan food and artistic products)
- Assisi (Beautiful town of St. Francis, Convent of Santa Clara, Basilica with frescoes of Giotto, Perugino)
- Spoleto (Festival of the two worlds 17 days and nights featuring Theater, Opera, Classical Music in June-July)
- Gubbio (Medieval, roman amphitheater, artisan market)
- Castelluccio (famous for variety of tiny lentils and the Fioritura Spring blossoming of wildflowers, slow food, horseback riding, trekking)
- Deruta and Gubbio (Ancient centers of artisan fine pottery dating back to the ancient Etruscans, high quality and bright colors)
- Hill Towns (tiny towns of the area featured walled city centers, tiny streets, artisan shopping)
- Farming (visit local producers of cheeses, salamis, chianina, honeys, jams, wines and liqueurs)
- Vineyards and olive orchards (visit local artisan producers and have tastings)
- Shopping: Pottery, artisan textiles and embroidery, cashmere factories and outlets from inexpensive to Solomeo with Brunello Cuccinelli
- Montefalco (Tessuto artistico Umbro- Linens from artisan looms.
Our goal is to give you complete information on all of our tour offerings. If you don''t see your question answered here please check the FAQ page, or else drop us a line
Churches including Vatican Museums: Dress code! No bare knees, no bare shoulders! This is variously enforced (like everything in Italy), the more important the site, the more vigorously enforced.
Unless explicitly stated (for example food/wine tours), meals and taxis are not included in the tour price.
Tickets are included when paid for as part of the tour (check the details icon for any tour description) and will always be listed in your invoice and receipt.
If booking a chauffeured tour or transfer, please read our chauffeured tours cancellation policy.